We're taking steps to safely open our K+K Street Food store. We strongly encourage you to order ahead using our nationwide or local delivery services. On this page you'll find information on how we will safely serve Sri Lankan food, so please take a little time out to see some of the new processes we're putting in place.
Making Sri Lankan Food Safely
Our priority is always to protect our customers and staff, and we have put in place a number of new health, safety and social distancing measures which align with all government guidance.
All K+K staff have been fully consulted before returning to work, have volunteered to do so, and have received training on these new measures.
Dedicated Click & Collect and Pickup Points
The store will have a dedicated Click and Collect / Delivery Driver Pick up Point and for your safety and that of our staff, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please collect your order at the pre-arranged time.
- Please enter and find the pickup point.
- If another customer or a delivery courier is using the spot, please wait until it becomes available.
- You will need your order number as a unique point of reference, your order will be clearly labelled and ready for collection at the designated pre-booked time and you will receive a SMS when ready for collection.
- The order should be quick and easy to collect if you follow the guidance.